- To remember your preferences so that you don’t have to keep resetting them every time you return or load another page.
- To make a note of when you’ve clicked through from one of our emails to this site, so that any future emails we may send you are more personalised and relevant to what you have or haven’t already seen.
- To analyse data (via Google Analytics) on how traffic passes through our site. This does NOT personally identify you in any way.
- To deliver further, more relevant content to you via platforms such as YouTube and Facebook, based on your expressed interests and preferences.
- To remember when you sign up to any products or services that we’ve recommended so we can offer you additional, tailored information that will help you get as much value out of that product or service as possible.
- Some of the videos embedded in our pages use a cookie to anonymously gather statistics on how you arrived there and what videos you watched. Again, this does NOT personally identify you in any way.
- We have full control over all cookie-related information held by any of the third parties mentioned.
- Cookies will not be used for any other purpose other than is stated in this policy.
By using this site you consent to the use of at least some cookies. These are known as essential cookies. Pretty much every website including this one, cannot function properly without certain cookie scripts activating on page load. Enabling the use of additional cookies whilst browsing this site is not strictly necessary for the website to work, however, it will provide you with a smoother, more relevant browsing experience based on your expressed preferences. Cookies can be deleted or blocked, but in doing so you may disable some of the site’s functionality, and therefore we cannot guarantee it will work as intended.
How to control cookies
It is possible to delete all cookies that are already on your machine via your web browser settings. You can also configure those settings in a way that will prevent cookies from being placed on your machine in the future. However, as mentioned above, this could adversely affect your browsing experience to the point where some services and functionalities may not work. For further details on cookie control, you can visit aboutcookies.org.
This website is owned and operated by Mr Potter Media Limited
We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 11331350, and our registered office is:1st Floor, 3 Sharrow lane, London Road, Sheffield S11 8AE
You can contact us:
(a) by post, using the postal address given above;
(b) using our website contact form;